About Me

My photo
TARZANA, CA, United States
Hello food, wine & beer pals! Welcome to my photo-journal of food, wine and beer adventures. I'm pictured on the right and my home brewing pal, Aron is on the left. Years ago I started watching the Food Network, saving recipe's, making recipe's, trying new things, tasting new things, and it's all blossomed from there, including the weekly tastings (beer & wine) at BevMo. I'm hooked on variety and continuing my search for tasty goodness all over the world. Please feel free to email me with comments and ideas at FoodieWinonBrew@yahoo.com Bon Appetito!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tasting No. 12 @ Metche’s (day 2)



Firestone Walker’s Union Jack IPA
ABV 7.5%
I’ve reviewed Union Jack IPA before—in fact, this was the first IPA I fell in love with so, I chose this one as the finale to the tasting @ Metche’s (See June 28, 2010 in Archives). She loved it the same as I did, and another convert to the IPA appreciator world was born. I wish I could find this on tap at every bar but so far I’ve only found it at BJ’s Brewery in Woodland Hills (http://www.bjsbrewhouse.com/), and its still a favorite. This is my true “go to” when I want an amazing IPA; my “comfort ale” if you will, hehe! I’ll always remember you Union Jack; don’t ever change!

No comments:

Post a Comment