About Me

My photo
TARZANA, CA, United States
Hello food, wine & beer pals! Welcome to my photo-journal of food, wine and beer adventures. I'm pictured on the right and my home brewing pal, Aron is on the left. Years ago I started watching the Food Network, saving recipe's, making recipe's, trying new things, tasting new things, and it's all blossomed from there, including the weekly tastings (beer & wine) at BevMo. I'm hooked on variety and continuing my search for tasty goodness all over the world. Please feel free to email me with comments and ideas at FoodieWinonBrew@yahoo.com Bon Appetito!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Port Brewing Co.



One of my favorite craft ales is brewed by Port--the Wipeout IPA.  I modeled my first home brew attempt after that great taste.  I'd love to check out their brewery but until then, here's my virtual tour, smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment