About Me

My photo
TARZANA, CA, United States
Hello food, wine & beer pals! Welcome to my photo-journal of food, wine and beer adventures. I'm pictured on the right and my home brewing pal, Aron is on the left. Years ago I started watching the Food Network, saving recipe's, making recipe's, trying new things, tasting new things, and it's all blossomed from there, including the weekly tastings (beer & wine) at BevMo. I'm hooked on variety and continuing my search for tasty goodness all over the world. Please feel free to email me with comments and ideas at FoodieWinonBrew@yahoo.com Bon Appetito!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

"OH FANCY THAT!"

If you want products from the UK that you can't find in the Valley this is the place to stop by and check out! Located in Tarzana just east of Reseda Boulevard on Ventura Boulevard, at the back of the strip mall there.  I've just bought some English and Irish bangers, baked beans in tomato sauce and a jar of lemon-lime Scottish marmalade for a nice little "English Breakfast" tomorrow morning. I like to stop by every now and then to see what Jean (the owner) has in stock. One time I found this great apron with a Mini Cooper and British flag motif on it. It's my favorite apron to cook in!  It's a friendly little shop and I love it!  If you love things British, stop by; you never know what you'll find.

OH Fancy That British Gifts
18399 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356
(818) 996-4405

 

No comments:

Post a Comment